For six years $350.01 has been going to pay on a beautiful car named Golde. I just paid the last payment three minutes ago. Here is my advice: NEVER GET A CAR YOU HAVE TO PAY ON FOR SIX YEARS!!!! Luckily, I got lucky. My car has been very good, very reliable, and very low maintenance. It will last me for another six years at least, and then we'll part ways. However, I always thought I needed a nice car that wouldn't break down (since my childhood was plagued with Gremlins and Pintos and Citations...oh my!) But I have realized a few things.
1. Breakdowns help your faith to grow, people always end up sharing the gospel or meeting the three Nephites during breakdowns.
2. I don't like having that big of a commitment.
3. You don't care if an old, crappy car gets hit, or scratched, or damaged.
4. You aren't as worried about getting robbed.
5. You seem more humble and anti-materialistic.