Thursday, June 5, 2008
There is Romance in the Air
I am in a romantic mood. And if you go to youtube and type in "best movie kisses ever" and watch people kissing for a good solid twenty minutes, you will be too.
I remember a line from a movie that my family and I mocked mercilessly, but we still say it all the time....with a southern accent as was said in the movie Twins..."Don't cha just love love?"
So, I would love to hear your top movie kisses! I had to limit mine to 10 (I believe I mentioned earlier that it was 5, but that's almost impossible!!), but didn't want to post them all with video:
1. My Bluberry Nights--Table Kiss
2. Amelie--The Small Kisses
3. From Here to Eternity--Beach Kiss
4. Before Sunrise--Sunset Kiss
5. Some Kind of Wonderful--Friend Kiss
6. A Room With a View--Italian Mountain Stolen Kiss accompanied by his Creedo--Beauty, Truth!!!!
7. Love Actually--The goodnight kiss between Sarah (Laura Linney) and Carl
8. The Last of the Mohicans--Daniel Day Lewis at his finest and most tan!
9. The Mirror Has Two Faces--The dancing/kissing scene at the end, complete with Opera!
10. Inventing the Abbotts--Classic couch kissing scene...boy slides closer...gril slides away...until the both reach the end of the couch. ah-yeah!